About AES – Our History
To get know about AES and our history, you have to learn first about Greg Grimes.
- Greg grew up fishing ponds and lakes. Little would he know that he would be so lucky as to work on many lakes as a career a few years later. Founding Principal, Greg Grimes after obtaining his biology degree became manager for a lake management company in 1993. Here he gained valuable experience and went on to receive a Masters degree in Fisheries in 1998 from University of Georgia. Greg has now been involved in the lake service business for over twenty years. AES has the educated staff, experience, and passion to aid in the success of any lake project. Please contact us to see how we can help your aquatic environment.
- Aquatic Environmental Services currently manages well over 100 lakes in the metro Atlanta area, North Georgia, Middle Georgia and South Georgia . Since incorporation, AES has performed either consulting, lake management, or fish stocking on more than 3000 lakes throughout the southeast.
- AES works to improve ponds as small as ¼ acre to a several lakes over 1,000 acres in size.
- Clients include commercial, residential, golf, private, and municipal lake owners.
- Aquatic Environmental Services staff includes several degreed biologists and has grown to a full time staff of eight.
- AES has all required licenses including full liability and workers compensation insurance.
- We sell only the finest quality products and do this at the best prices available.
- Aquatic Environmental Services has two divisions. Our Fishery Management Division travels the southeast helping our clients grow big fish and our Construction Services Division focuses on construction, repair, and restoration.